[SOLVED] Operation Hazard Analyses
I dont know how to handle this Environmental Science question and need guidance.
Completing operational hazard analyses of some industrial processes is important in establishing and maintaining a safe work organization. After completing the readings (particularly the book chapters) and Assignment 5.2 (Table template), complete the following assignment:
You have just been hired as the Director of Safety and Health at a company that conducts both manufacturing and construction activities. You decided during your first week on the job that you would perform an operations hazard analysis of 6 selected processes in your company and prepare an Operations Hazard Analysis Table (Assignment 5.2). However, since you are new to the corporation, you have not been able to enlist the input of process participants and subject matter experts (machine operators, foremen, safety personnel, etc.) who are associated with your selected processes. You realize that to have an effective meeting with these employees to obtain their expertise and feedback, you must provide meeting participants your completed Table (Assignment 5.2) and other important support information (Assignment 5.3).
To support your meeting with process participants and subject matter experts in manufacturing and construction, you must prepare a handout for meeting participates that contains the following information:
- Explain the need to conduct the operations hazard analysis and describe 7 uses of such an analysis.
- Describe 5 factors considered in prioritizing the 6 processes.
- Provide meeting participants a detailed justification of your selected processes and the expected benefits of the analysis.
- List 3 other types of important information you would want to share with the meeting participants.
- Once completed, ask yourself .would the above information prompt good discussion and feedback in a meeting with process participants and subject matter experts?