[SOLVED] Peer Reflection
Need help with my Health & Medical question – Im studying for my class.
Reflections are to encourage students to read other students work and compare with his/her own work. Students can submit reflections once the corresponding discussions are viewable to students. Choose a discussion posting about a topic that is different from your posting or a posting about the same topic but written from a different viewpoint or addressing different aspects of the topic. In your reflection:
- State what you have learned from the peers posting.
- Give the peerfeedback to improve or strengthen his/her discussion.
- Focus on the content, not so much on the mechanics of writing.
- Use your own words.
- Do not copy and paste peers words in your reflection.
- Be specific, constructive, and respectful in giving feedbackon peers work.
- Citation is NOT required.
Find the attached document.
Simple sentences please.