[SOLVED] PJM330 Effective Project Scheduling and Control discussion forum 250 words 2 APA citations
Im trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Please post 250 words and 2 APA citations
- Chapter 1, Section 1.1, 1.14; Chapter 11 in Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Part 1: Chapters 1, 3, & 5 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Chapters 3 & 7 in Fundamentals of Project Management (5th ed.)
- Andersen, E. A. (2016). Do project managers have different perspectives on project management? International Journal of Project Management, 34(1), 58-65.
- Maqbool, R., Ye, S., Manzoor, N., & Rashid, Y. (2017). The impact of emotional intelligence, project managers’ competencies, and transformational leadership on project success: An empirical perspective. Project Management Journal, 48(3), 58-75.
- Project Management Institute. (2018). Ready for tomorrow? Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/careers/ready-for-tomorrow
- Tesfaye, E., Lemma, T., Berhan, E., & Beshah, B. (2017). Key project planning processes affecting project success. International Journal for Quality Research, 11(1), 159-172. Retrieved from http://www.ijqr.net/journal/v11-n1/10.pdf
Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS) is a required step in formulating a schedule.
- Select the method of creating a WBS you are most comfortable with and explain why.
- Also, describe a project situation where this method is appropriate.
A two-part discussion question requires at least two well-structured paragraphs to address the topics thoroughly. Headings help identify the content and indicate the organization of the post. Integrate the course readings and support the post with appropriate citations and references.