[SOLVED] Policing and Mental Health Paper
Im stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper in which you select a police department with a special unit dedicated to mental health issues and analyze the components of the unit.
Answer the following questions:
- When and why was the unit created?
- What is the unit’s impact on the community?
- What options do the police have for containment of a person they have contact with?
- What laws affect, positively or negatively, the unit’s work?
- At what point might a human services worker or team enter the process?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.