[SOLVED] Political Sentiments
I need an explanation for this Political Science question to help me study.
As part of your course Introduction, I asked you to identify one word that describes the way you feel about politics. At this point, it is crucial that we open up and be honest about our feelings. Please address the following questions in your initial discussion post:
- Why did you choose that particular word?
- Are there other words you would add (some of us feel many things when it comes to politics)?
- What examples can you draw upon to help us understand why you feel this way?
- Do you have any particular experiences that have contributed to the way you feel about politics?
- Was politics something you grew up around or does your family avoid talking about it?
Let’s be candid with one another and share our real thoughts! As we do so, hopefully, you will come to see that each of us brings an “attitude” to the study of politics that is rooted in our experiences and backgrounds. The more we can begin to acknowledge these diverse attitudes, the better off we will be when trying to understand the world of politics rationally!
Please make sure to do the following:
- Articulate your feelings towards politics in a paragraph response (6 – 9 sentences);
- Demonstrate critical thought and reflection;
- Thoughtfully and respectfully engage one another;
- Respond to at least 2 – 3 of your colleagues;
- Start each reply by acknowledging the person (e.g., Hi Alexis, or Hi Victor,);
- Responses are due Sunday;
- Respond to your colleagues’ responses.