[SOLVED] Preparing for Project 3: Post Reading (Allport & Bodenhausen and Richeson)
I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
For this discussion, please answer the questions below:
- In his chapter, Allport introduces us to the concept of in-groups and outgroups. Define what Allport means by in-groups and outgroups. Use at least one of Allports examples to support your definition. (Reflect on your Pre-Reading answers/work and your annotation of Allport.)
- What was your in-group growing up? What is your in-group now? Has it changed?
- What is Allports main argument in this chapter? What are at least three different examples he uses to support his argument?
- Describe at least two specific examples ofin-group/outgroup in the movie Zootopia? Are they successful or not in illustrating Allports concepts?
- What is Bodenhausen and Richesons main argument? What are at least three different examples they use to support their argument?
- Describe at least two specific examples of bias as outlined by Bodenhausen and Richeson in the movie Zootopia? (Connect concrete example from Zootopia to concrete example in Bodenhausen and Richardson.)
- Describe at least two specific examples of unconscious prejudice and stereotyping as outlined by Bodenhausen and Richeson in the movie Zootopia? (Connect concrete example from Zootopia to concrete example in Bodenhausen and Richardson.)
- Do you agree or disagree with Allport? Do you agree or disagree with Bodenhausen and Richeson? Why or why not? (Be specific in your answers.)
- What AHA moment or what was your big takeaway from both of these texts?
To receive the full credit, you must submit your answers on time. Please respond in full sentences and be as detailed as possible. Your answer to each question should be a minimum of about 300 words.
Save and submit your assignment.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.
Submitting Your Assignment
- Please complete the assignment as a Word document.
- Click the +Submit Assignment link located in the right-hand column of the course window.
- Click the Choose File
- Navigate to your document and select it.
- Click the Submit Assignment