[SOLVED] Promoting Better Patient Care
I need support with this Health & Medical question so I can learn better.
As a healthcare professional, you will be a part of an Interdisciplinary team. That team will communicate together about the patient from different points of view in order to provide the best treatment plan.
You will choose two allied health specialties from either The Association of Schools for Allied Health Professions website or the textbook. Write a paper of 500-750 words addressing the specialties that would interact during a typical workday in a hospital, a long-term care facility, and an outpatient clinic. You will specifically address three out of the following six questions in your paper:
- What is their function?
- How does it affect your specialty?
- How does it affect the patient?
- If a facility did not have a particular specialty, who would be able to take over that function?
- Would you be willing to be cross-trained for the function?
- Is there a written policy for coverage issues?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.