[SOLVED] questions about a case study related to management information system
I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Case Study 1: Should a Computer Grade Your Essays?
1. Identify the kinds of systems described in this case.
2. What are the benefits of automated essay grading? What are the drawbacks?
3. What management, organization, and technology factor should be considered when deciding whether to use AES?
Case Study 2: American Water Keeps Data Flowing
1. How did implementing a data warehouse help American Water move toward a more centralized organization?
2. Give some examples of problems that would have occurred at American Water if its data were not “clean”?
3. How did American Water’s data warehouse improve operations and management decision making?
Case Study 3: Driving Ari Fleet Management with Real-Time Analytics
1. Why was data management so problematic at ARI?
2. Describe ARI’s earlier capabilities for data analysis and reporting and their impact on the business.
3. Was SAP HANA a good solution for ARI? Why or why not?
4. Describe the changes in the business as a result of adopting HANA.
Case Study 4: Zappos
1. Define SCM and how it can benefit Zappos.
2. Explain CRM and why Zappos would benefit from the implementation of a CRM system.
3. Demonstrate why Zappos would need to implement SCM, CRM, and ERP for a connected corporation.
4. Analyze the merger between Zappos and Amazon and assess potential issues for Zappos customers.
5. Propose a plan for how Zappos can use Amazons supply chain to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
**Case study in attachments
- Each answer must have at least 100 words
- The answers to the questions are best formulated by reviewing the case and the reading materials up
- Please attach the references used for the solution
- Use APA Style for references
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited
- Arrange the answers directly after each question