[SOLVED] Random questions
Help me study for my Communications class. Im stuck and dont understand.
1. In your opinion, what are the top 10 most important news stories from the year 2000- today’s date. Please number them 1-10 and explain (next to each choice) why you picked it (in detail).
2. In your opinion how would 9/11 have been different if there was no television coverage?
3. What are the biggest news stories that you are currently following?
4. Which one is the most interesting or most important to you?
5. Are any of them affecting you personally?
6. What are your top 10 favorite TV shows of all time?
7. Has Tivo, DVR, etc… affected the way you watch TV? Please explain the impact you feel this invention has had on you and your family.
8. What impact did TV have on your family’s life? For example, did you all gather to watch a certain show together? Do you remember watching cartoons with your siblings on Saturday mornings when you were kids? Share with us your memories. For those of you who now have families of your own how has TV impacted your family? For example,are there shows you all watch together or do you all go into different rooms to watch what you want?