[SOLVED] Recruitment, Examination, and Selection / Job Analysis and Evaluation
I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
Please see the below the questions below that I would like to have individually answered. This assignment must consist of 1200+ words with 3 Scholarly Sources, the below reference must be used as one source. Please put the question number by the answer so that I know what answer goes with each question.**NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
Recruitment, Examination, and Selection
1. What are the various forms of examinations used in screening employees for public employment?
2. What are the approaches to measuring examination validity, and which approach in most utilized and why?
3. What are the major sources of data used in conducting a job analysis?
4. What are the four primary approaches to job evaluation?
5. How many pay grades should be included within a typical salary structure?
Job Analysis and Evaluation
6. What are the major steps involved in creating a salary structure?
Textbook and Reference is attached below:
Nigro, L. G., & Kellough, J. E. (2014). The new public personnel administration. (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.