[SOLVED] Reflective Journal 1: My Views on Mass Media-SOC 105-strayer university-society and the media
I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
Directions for Reflective Journals.
- The journals are to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
- Read the issues for the previous weeks before writing your journal.
Reflective Journal 1: My Views on Mass Media
Write a 1-page journal entry ( 270 words or more) in which you:
- Describe one or two (1-2) experiences with mass media (movies or television) that affected you positively or negatively, explaining when, how, and why.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a source page and cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the source page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence societys attitudes and behaviors.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.