[SOLVED] Religion & Culture in the West: A Primer (5)
Im working on a Writing question and need guidance to help me study.
Paper should be at least 750 words and try to keep it under 1500 words.
Present a short formal analysis of deChants Primer. Students with last name between A – M were assigned Chapter 3 entitled, Secularization and students with last name between N- Z were assigned Chapter 4 entitled, The Secularization Dispute and Beyond: Religion and Western Culture Today). The paper must do the following:
- Offer a brief sketch (summary/overview) of the reading, including note of topic, major sections, and subsections.
- Specify the primary focus of the chapter and how it is addressed. Think about this as the question the author is trying to answer, problem to be solved, issue to clarified.
- Identify at least three key terms and concepts (other than religion) used by the author, note their meaning, and explain how author uses them to develop the Chapter.
- Specify the authors most important points (at least two) and explain why they are important.
- Explain what the author is saying about religion and secularization.
Chapter 3 is attached