[SOLVED] Resume: Graphing Summary
I dont understand this Business question and need help to study.
In this project, you will create and format charts that display your overall grade average for the courses that you are currently taking. You will create and format a 2-D column chart and a 3-D chart.
Perform the following tasks:
- Open this Excel workbook and save the worksheet as “FirstInital_LastName_ChartsIPA03_.xlsx.”
- Select cell range A5:A8 and G5:G8, using the control feature to select G5:G8, and then click the Insert tab select the Column tab, choose the 3-D Column.
- Select a style from the Design tab and then format the all courses (on the chart) with the fill color of Olive Green, Accent 3.
- Select the Cluster Cylinder Column chart, use the Cut command, and then paste a copy of the chart in cell A31.
- Use the same range in 2 to create a second chart from the Design tab. This time, select a Bar chart.
- Add a chart title to both charts using the Layout Style 1. Label the 3D Column chart CTU Grade Average, and label the bar chart “Your Name” Grade Average.
- You realize that a score is missing for your IP5 assignment in IT254. Modify cell F6, and add the value of 70.
- Note: Look at your charts. This action will change your averages.
- Prepare the worksheet for printing by changing the orientation to Landscape. Go to File and Print preview and adjust the sheet to Fit All Columns on One Page if it is not set in Page Setup.
- Save the workbook. Close the workbook and then exit Excel.
Finally, submit your saved workbook by clicking the Edit button on this submission node.
Here are some tips if you have problems to submit your document:
- Try to save as Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.xls) and re-submit.
- Try to submit with a different Web browser.
- Try to submit from a different computer.
If it is still not working, discuss with your faculty.