[SOLVED] Socially responsible company
Im working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
Option #1: Socially Responsible or Environmentally Friendly Local Company
Identify a local company that incorporates a socially responsible or environmentally friendly program. Provide an overview of this program. Discuss how the organizations cause might contribute to sustainable economic progress. In addition, discuss how the program (or a specific event) incorporates cultural sensitivity, diversity, and ethics in its campaign.
In your paper, include the following information:
- Name of the organization
- Purpose of the program
- Goals and objectives
- Overview of the program and what it has achieved
- How the program contributes to sustainable economic progress
- How the program contributes to cultural sensitivity, diversity, and ethics in its campaign
- How the programs effectiveness should be evaluated
- Your recommendation for improving the program. A minimum of one recommendation is required.
Review the Module 3 Critical Thinking Rubric for full details on how you will be graded on this assignment. Use the library resource guide (Links to an external site.) to support your efforts.
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.