[SOLVED] Sociology of Cultural and Emotion
Im trying to learn for my Sociology class and Im stuck. Can you help?
Answer each question with at least 1 page with single spaced
1. Write an essay that powerfully connects your knowledge of culture and emotion to real-world issues in three parts:
- Explain how the concepts of multiculturalism and mental schema (v. material culture) relate to on gender roles&bias and educational inequality
- How do these concepts help us grasp how culture and emotion can sometimes make this problem worse?
- Describe a strategy to make positive change connecting interventions back to each concept.
2.Write an essay that powerfully connects your knowledge of culture and emotion to real-world issues in three parts:
- What connections do you see between the perspectives of -Montoya(file:///C:/Users/yzhang102/Downloads/Martin%201998%20-%20Becoming%20a%20Gendered%20Body%20(1).pdf) and Hankivsky( file:///C:/Users/yzhang102/Downloads/Hankivsky%202014%20-excerpts%20from%20Intersectionality101.pdf )?
- Choose and describe a specific cultural issue that people face in the LA region and tell why it’s relevant to the work of these authors.
- How would each author advise us to respond to this issue?