[SOLVED] SOCW – 6090 Psychopathology for Social Work, week 7 Schizophrenia Over Time: Experiences Living With the Illness
I need an explanation for this Social Science question to help me study.
Submit a 3- to 4-page paper APA style, supported by at least 34 scholarly resources (including both required and additional resources), in which you address the following:
- Compare Sakss and McGoughs experiences with schizophrenia, specifically referencing the positive and negative symptoms they each experienced.
- Explain how you would use the Clinician Rated Dimensions of Psychosis Symptom Severity measure and the WHODAS to help confirm your diagnosis.
- Identify in what ways their cases are typical or atypical of the illness in terms of onset, associated features, development, and course. Support your response with references to scholarly resources.
- Explain how you would plan treatment and individualize it for these two individuals. Support your response with references to scholarly resources. In your explanation, consider the following questions:
- What are the long-term challenges for someone living with the illness?
- What social, family, vocational, and medical supports are needed for long-term stabilization?
- How might treatment look similar or different for Saks and McGough, given they have the same diagnosis?
- Briefly explain how race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, religion, or other identity characteristics may influence an individuals experience with schizophrenia.
The above are the instructions. This paper is due tomorrow 10/13/19 at 1:30pm. Is it possible to be done?