[SOLVED] SPN1120 – Penpal 3 Discussion
Help me study for my Foreign Languages class. Im stuck and dont understand.
1. Refer back to what you’ve learned in your VHL Central Portales lessons.
2. Post a new thread that includes an audio recording (using the Add Attachments > Record Audio feature) in which you:
Talk aloud to a pen-pal (student in class) in Spanish using at least 6 sentences. In this audio recording, tell your pen-pal about what you do in your free time, including the following information:
- your favorite activities / sports
- your hobbies or how you like to spend your free time
- your plans for the weekend
3. Return to the Pen-Pal 4 Discussion Topic after your initial post, and reply to a classmate’s initial post by asking a question verbally in Spanish by using the Record Audio tool in the Add Attachments section of your reply, so that your classmate can hear your question. You must select a classmate’s original post that does not already have a question asked in the thread.
4. Return to the Pen-Pal 4 Discussion Topic after a classmate has asked a question of your initial post, and reply with your answer to the question in Spanish by using the Record Audio tool in the Add Attachments section of your reply, so that your classmate can hear your answer.
Please create transcript using the following information.
Hi Its Larisa,
Hope you are going well. I wanted to let you know that I love playing basketball during my free time. I also love to sing. I spend my free time singing and hosting karaoke. On the weekends, I do not get a change to do much because I work at the casino as a Poker Banker. After work, I will be going to Church in the morning. Hope to hear from you soon.