[SOLVED] sports marketing
I dont know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
Refer to the contents of this book (Sports Marketing: A Strategic Perspective, 5th edition ByMatthew D. Shank, Mark R. Lyberger) to complete the following questions
- Define sports marketing and discuss how sports are related to entertainment.
- What are the three distinct types of sports consumers?
- What are the different types of spectators?
- How are sports participants categorized?
- What are the basic elements of the sports marketing mix?
- Outline the strategic marketing process. What are the basic elements of the strategic marketing process in Sport Recreation Management?
- Outline the simplified model of the consumer-supplier relationship in the Sport and Recreation Industry.
- What is the marketing exchange process, and why is the exchange process critical for sport and recreation marketers?
- Explain each component in the model of the sports marketing exchange process (figure 1.5).
- Identify the major internal contingencies and explain how they affect the strategic marketing process in Sport Recreation Management.
- Describe the contingency framework for strategic sports marketing. Why is the contingency approach especially useful to marketers in Sport Recreation Management?
- Define the marketing environment. Are all elements of the marketing environment considered uncontrollable? Why or why not?
- Identify the external contingencies and explain how they affect the strategic marketing process in Sport Recreation Management.