[SOLVED] Statistics Project, Part 5: Presentation
Im studying for my Psychology class and need an explanation.
Imagine you must present your research findings to your Human Resources department.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing your analysis of the data. Include the following in your presentation:
- An introduction that includes the data and variables from the Happiness and Engagement Dataset.
- A description and the results of each analysis, including:
- The descriptive statistics from Part 1
- The t test from Part 2
- The ANOVA from Part 3
- The bivariate correlations from Part 4
- A conceptual summary of the results stating what the data conveys.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide as a transcript of what you would say while presenting this information.
Format any citations in your presentation and speaker notes according to APA guidelines.