[SOLVED] strategies for success
I dont know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
For your Personal Plan for Success this week, you will focus on how your personal interests align with the career goal you have identified for yourself.
Write a personal interests and career goal paper that identifies your Interest Profiler Scores. Then, explore your Job Zones and determine how much experience and education you will need to achieve success in your career.
When writing, work to complete these steps:
- Complete the O*Net Personal Profile
- Identify your Interest Profiler Scores
- Identify your Interest Profiler Job Zone(s)
- Describe how your Interest Profiler Scores can assist you with achieving your academic and career goals.
- Identify your Job Zone and assess how much experience and education you will need to achieve career success.
- Describe how the results of this assignment match up with your academic and career goals.
- Identify if this information comes as a surprise to you. If yes, explain why. If no, explain why not.
- Identify if this information helps to better prepare you for your future. If yes, explain why. If no, explain why not.