[SOLVED] System Analysis & Design – Powerpoint
Need help with my Powerpoint question – Im studying for my class.
Scenario: You have been directed by your project manager to describe the software development life cycle for system development to a potential stakeholder. You decide that you will create a presentation for the stakeholder.
For your presentation, you will do the following.
- Create a six-slide original PowerPoint presentation.
- Include a title slide and a reference slide. These slides do not count toward the six-slide minimum requirement.
- Describe the software development life cycle as a whole.
- Identify and explain each of the different phases of the software development life cycle.
- Include at least one graphic or image that correlates to the content. Remember to cite your graphic(s) or image(s).
- Include at least one reference in your presentation other than your graphic or image references.
- Follow APA style formatting and guidelines.
Remember to compare your presentation with the rubric before submitting it.