[SOLVED] To narrow the market segment of a product by analyzing the potential users and characteristics.
Im working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
To narrow the market segment of a product by analyzing the potential users and characteristics.
For each of the products listed below, identify the target market. Be specific. For example, the target market for Just For Men hair color could be broadly defined as men. However, by analyzing the potential users and characteristics, a narrower market segment can be definedmen, over 40, involved in a romantic relationship, with some amount of disposable income, who care about looking younger. (Note: Some products/services may have more than one target market.)
- Lipitor prescription drug
- Zebco spinning reel (for fishing)
- Luvs disposable diaper
- Avon cosmetics
- Cesar gourmet canned dog food
- First-class airline ticket to London
- Set of twin-sized bed linens
- Sterling silver flatware, one setting
- Hummer automobile
- Romantic novel from Amazon (Links to an external site.)
Refer to Figure 13.6 – Market Segmentation BELOW
- Create a Microsoft Word document with a two-column table listing the Product/Service heading in the left column, and the Target Market heading in the right column.
- Enter the information about the target market in the right column. Be clear, specific and as concise as possible.
- Explain your reasons for your answers.
- Save the completed document using the following format: Lastname_Firstname_Ch13-CTE (For example: Carcioppolo_Joann_Ch13-CTE)
- Upload your assignment file as a Microsoft Word document, and click submit.