[SOLVED] tough conversations: seven paragraphs
Help me study for my Business class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Imagine you are the HR manager at a company. A female employee came to you upset because she felt a male coworker was creating a hostile work environment by repeatedly asking her out on dates even after she said no. What would you do? (If you havent been exposed to having these types of conversations speak to your manager or someone who is familiar in addressing tough conversations.)
Write a plan for how you would approach your conversation with each employee, including the most essential topics to cover. As you write your plan, think about what your goals are for this situation, and how each conversation will help you achieve those goals.
You will create and submit your assignment by using the ecree link. Just click on the link and start writing. Your work will be saved automatically. Youll see some feedback on the right-hand side of the screen, including text and videos to help guide you in the writing process. When youre ready, you can turn in your assignment by clicking Submit at the bottom of the page.
Click the assignment link to start your assignment in ecree. Please note that ecree works best in Firefox and Chrome.
Write a five to seven (5-7) paragraph paper in which you:
- Write a plan for the conversation you would have with the employee, based on the concepts found in your textbook. What are the most important points you would need to cover in this conversation, and why?
- Write a plan for the conversation you would have with the employees male co-worker, based on the concepts found in your textbook. What are the most important points you would need to cover in this conversation, and why?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include at least 1 reference to support your paper.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create a plan for approaching tough conversations with employees, including a rationale for the most essential topics to cover.