[SOLVED] two easy questions only
Im working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
A key characteristic of an effective manager is good interpersonal skills. Among the interpersonal skills that must be built are: motivation, communication, effective confrontation, coaching and development. Describe the importance of each of these interpersonal skills for a manager.2 page or more will do for this question
- A commonly used acronym for goal setting is SMART. Goals must be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound. Describe a professional goal that you have set listing how it fits into the SMART categories.
- Describe how the decisions managers make differ based on the level of the position such as supervisor, mid-level manager and senior manager.
- Perform an Internet search, and locate one Global Nursing Opportunity sponsored by a professional organization that utilizes nurses as either paid employees or volunteers. Name the organization, and include a working link. In your own words, share the organization’s mission. 1page only for this question
- Share two contributions you could make to the organization (patients served) based on your current experiences and future career aspirations based on your learning from this course.
- Identify personal opportunities for improvement in providing culturally competent care.