[SOLVED] Using Academic language, first person tone, and correct spelling, write a 2-3 paragraphs reviewing the concert you’ve attended
Im trying to learn for my Art & Design class and Im stuck. Can you help?
So, I had to attend a music concert as my music class project, and a concert review is requested.
Write 2-3 paragraphs describing the music pieces played answering the following questions through:
1. Provide 1-2 paragraphs describing the concert you attended and the music performed in formal, academic language.
2. Give TITLES of pieces/songs and GENRE or type of music played (jazz, baroque, opera, romantic, etc). (It was Jazz)
3. Give the HISTORY of the music played.
4. What instruments were played?
5. Write about the performers themselves: where are they from, what is their background, what do they play?
6. What is your own response to the performance and the music? Like it? Love it or Hate it? Why?
7. Write about the substance of the performance and the music and your response to it ONLY. (I don’t need to know what you had for dinner or how traffic was getting to the venue.)
please be thoughtful and creative, my life depends on this :/
attachments below contains everything you need to know about the concert (music pieces played, musicians and their history).