[SOLVED] Watch the 2015 movie Spotlight and Watch the 2003 movie Shattered Glass
Can you help me understand this Film question?
Watch the 2015 movie Spotlight:
1. What is the Spotlight team (What is it supposed to do?)? (10 points)
2. What are two key ways they find information for their story (20 points)?
3. How did the Spotlight story have impact on U.S. society? (10 points)
4. What amendment to the constitution is meant to protect the kind of work the Spotlight team did ? (10 points)
Watch the 2003 movie Shattered Glass:
5. What was the first story that raised questions about Stephen Glass’ credibility? (10 points)
6. What was the story about that led to his downfall after it was challenged by a Forbes reporter? (10 points)
7. What could his editors have done earlier to discover he was fabricating stories? (20 points)
8. What was something about how newsrooms work that you learned from either of the movies? (10 points)
BONUS: Tell me another movie about journalism you’ve seen and what was the main thing you remember about it? (10 points)