[SOLVED] Websearch Spotlight on New Hominins
I dont understand this Science question and need help to study.
Your task is to roam the World Wide Web and discover what other people have said to explain and support their views on particular topics in physical anthropology. These investigations are intended to expand your understanding of biodiversity, evolutionary process, primate and human adaptation, and genetics.
In doing research, keep in mind that not everything on the Web is accurate, current, or true. In order to evaluate which sites can be trusted and which ones cannot, ask the following questions:
- Who are the authors of the site and what are their credentials?
- Are they experts and is the information current?
- When was the website created and last updated?
- Do the facts presented in the site seem correct?
- Is the purpose of the site to objectively inform and explain or to persuade and sell a particular perspective?
Search the internet for announcements of early human discoveries made during the last several years and respond to the following:
- Identify one of these new species of hominins and explain where they were found and when they lived. (10 points)
- Summarize what researchers have learned from these fossils and describe the evidence. (10 points)
- Include a URL for the example you shared. (5 points)