[SOLVED] What does it take to build a #helpful peer feedback culture in this course?
Help me study for my English class. Im stuck and dont understand.
|What does it take to build a #helpful peer feedback culture in this course?|
|Due Date||2019-09-25 at 04:00 PM PDT (officially late)|
|Submission Method||Compose in / Copy & Paste into Eli Review|
After completing this read-write-review-revise task cycle, you will gain
(1) Read “Feedback and Improvement” (click to read) to learn why giving peer feedback improves your own writing. Pay attention to the strategies for giving helpful comments.
(2) Read “Rethinking and Revising” (click to read) to learn about the importance of time, emotions, and decision-making in using peer feedback.
(3) Then, compose a 250-word response addressed to your classmates and me, your professor, that answers these questions:
(4) In the next Eli Review task, you will give and get feedback from classmates.
(5) In the final Eli Review task, you will build a revision plan that engages with your peers’ reactions to your ideas.
Criteria for Success on this Writing Task
– – – – – – – –
NOTE: If you need help using Eli Review, try: