[SOLVED] Write critical essay
I need help with a Economics question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
The Saudi Arabian economy has developed with the use of large numbers of expatriate workers. In a critical essay, indicate the benefits and risks associated with the dependence on large numbers of expatriate workers. Should Saudi Arabia seek to include or exclude labor mobility in future regional free trade agreements? Why or why not? What implications does the Saudi Vision 2030 have on labor mobility?
- Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Also look at :