[SOLVED] You will go to the designated website set up by the US government, and review the full range of resources on it, then select one resource and write about it in a short essay.
Im studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
You will go to the designated website set up by the US government, and review the full range of resources on it, then select one resource and write about it in a short essay.
Please go to www.stopbullying.gov (Links to an external site.) and follow these instructions: complete the assignment.
- Go directly to the website. (Links to an external site.)
- Review its various webpages and explore the available resources discussed. Click on links to any linked resources that look interesting or valuable. Try to explore the resources available – videos, guides, reports, etc.
- Select one of those resources the ONE that you feel is most helpful to parents of school age children (or their teachers). It must be a SPECIFIC item, and not just be a webpage – again, select a specific resource – a parent guide, video, training, article, or other resource.
- Read/watch and absorb all you can about that resource and think about why it is such a valuable one.
- Write a short essay – 3/4 to 1 page in length maximum (double spaced with 1″ margins, per APA), that describes the resource and explains why you believe it is such a great one. Defend your ideas byusing information from text and the website about bullying. Use examples of what is included in it to defend your belief.